Daily Spiritual Steriod prescription - as the divine cardiologist prescribed!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

SURRENDER = CONQUOR!

A 40 day spiritual journey (8th of June until the 17th of July 2010)...


Wat's cracking...?
I am off to Australia on Saturday for a walk-a-bout... I am not going to be on Facebook for the next 40 dyas, but I will be blogging my spiritual cardiac reports over the next 40 days.
Over the next seven days I will be praying and fasting for areas of spiritual WARFARE in my life that I would like to claim in a new and radical way for the LORD.
Thanks for the prayers guys, I really appreciate it! I am EXPECTANT of what the LORD will do - the divine cardiologist! JEEZ BRU... I am in the expert's hands!


AREA’S OF WARFARE:



1. Clarity regarding physical and spiritual obstacles or sins (known and unknown) in my life – that which I start in the spirit I must not finish in the flesh; get rid of the sins that entangle and ensnare me.  SURRENDER = CONQUOR!  
2. Flow points to GOD’s good works and purpose for my life; as prepared by HIM and as HE has called me before HE set the foundations of the earth.  
3. Insight into the degree of responsibility towards christian “family” – HIS burdens are easy and HIS yoke is light.  
4. Restoration of myself to the likeness of HIS image, by the renewing of my mind and heart. Jesus REGENERATION!  Not self actualisation, but CHRIST actualisation... “preaching the Gospel always, at times even using words” - Francis of Assisi.  
5. Spiritual insight into JESUS being the perfect and true THEOLOGY – a humbled spirit and an anguished heart allows for courageous perseverance
6. Become expectant - committing my ways to the Lord that he may prosper me.  WALK by FAITH!  
7. That GOD’s purpose and will for my trip to Australia is accomplished.


HULK out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog