Daily Spiritual Steriod prescription - as the divine cardiologist prescribed!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Habakkuk 3:19 (The Message)



17-19 Though the cherry trees don't blossom
   and the strawberries don't ripen,
Though the apples are worm-eaten
   and the wheat fields stunted,
Though the sheep pens are sheepless
   and the cattle barns empty,
I'm singing joyful praise to God.
   I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God.
Counting on God's Rule to prevail,
   I take heart and gain strength.
I run like a deer.
   I feel like I'm king of the mountain!

6 comments:

  1. There is none like him, no one else can touch our hearts like he does, we can search for all eternity long and we'll find there is none like him. I am so proud of you my friend, it might be a tough journey but he will be right beside you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust in him he will never forsake you, it's going to be an awesome journey for you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is a drug, that u find in the trenches of life, many spent all their lives searching for it and few realise that they are on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Tash: Thanks my friend. Thats a true story -our whole lives are focused around continual surrender to HIM! I hope that this blog becomes a place reflection for divine cardiac arrest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "He chose to give birth to us by giving us His true word.And we ,out of all creation,became His prized possesion" James 1 v18

    Koos

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Koos: Humbling... he chose me! WOW! Lord help me to understand your GRACE daily.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog